A complete guide to estimating painting costs for just about any type of residential, commercial, or industrial painting, whether by brush, spray, or roller. Shows typical costs and bid prices for fast, medium, and slow work, including material costs per gallon; square feet covered per gallon; square feet covered per manhour; labor, material, overhead, and taxes per 100 square feet; and how much to add for profit.
Don't want to wait for your new cost data from Craftsman? At a fraction of the printed-book price, you can immediately download a software version of National Painting Cost Estimator and start estimating today!Also included in the download:
*Apx. 16MB - Download does not include the Show Me video tutorial.
Mac & tablet users:
NEW! National Estimator Cloud works on Macs and tablets. Click here to learn about National Estimator Cloud.
The National Estimator System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP.
- PC with 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- Requires up to 160 megabytes (MB) of hard disk space.
- 512 MB system memory.
- 1024 x 768 or higher video resolution, video adapter and monitor.
- CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- To listen to video tutorial - Sound card and speakers or headphones.
- DSL or Cable internet connection is recommended for automatic updates and other optional program features.