Current labor and material prices for thousands of framing and finish carpentry items. Step-by-step instructions for estimating everything from the sill plate to the ridge board, including hundreds of helpful pictures, tables and illustrations. Also includes National Estimator software for Microsoft Windows-based devices.
Current labor and material prices for thousands of framing and finish carpentry items. Step-by-step instructions for estimating everything from the sill plate to the ridge board, including hundreds of helpful pictures, tables and illustrations.
Includes labor and material prices for installing practically all framing lumber, from girders to roof sheathing. Even includes hard-to-find demolition labor estimates. Lists costs and manhours for finish carpentry such as ceiling sheathing, interior trim, molding, paneling, cabinets, countertops, hardwood flooring, wood stairways, and more.Also included in the download:
All purchased National Estimator software programs are guaranteed to run perfectly on your Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, Vista and XP computer. Quarterly updates are free on the Web during all of 2022. Unlimited phone support is free from 8 AM to 5 PM (Pacific) M-F.
The National Estimator System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP.
- PC with 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- Requires up to 160 megabytes (MB) of hard disk space.
- 512 MB system memory.
- 1024 x 768 or higher video resolution, video adapter and monitor.
- To listen to video tutorial - Sound card and speakers or headphones.
- DSL or Cable internet connection is recommended for automatic updates and other optional program features.
Mac & tablet users:
NEW! National Estimator Cloud works on Macs and tablets. Click here to learn about National Estimator Cloud.