Square-foot costs for residential, commercial, industrial, military, schools, greenhouses, manufactured homes, fire stations, libraries, churches, government offices and farm buildings.
Includes important variables that can make any building unique from a cost standpoint.
Quickly work up a reliable budget estimate based on actual materials and design features, class of construction, area, shape, wall height, number of floors, and support requirements. Includes easy-to-use software that calculates total in-place cost estimates. Use the regional cost adjustment factors provided to tailor the estimate to any jobsite in the U.S. Then view, print, email or save the detailed PDF report as needed.
You will also receive a link to download the 2014 companion software immediately while your book is in the mail.
This purchased software program is guaranteed to run perfectly on your Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP computer. Unlimited phone support is free from 8 AM to 5 PM (Pacific) M-F.
The National (sq. ft.) Building Cost Estimator System Requirements:
- PC with 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP. Note: Windows 8, 7 and Vista 64-bit now supported.
- Requires up to 25 megabytes (MB) of hard disk space.
- 512 MB system memory.
- 800 x 600 video resolution, video adapter and monitor. 1024 x 768 resolution or higher recommended.
- DSL or Cable recommended for Internet access.