2010 Costbook Clearance! Was $64.00, NOW $44.00 (Monthly price updates expire 12/31/2010.)
If you want the very latest cost data, the 2011 National Concrete & Masonry Estimator is available, but only as a download.
2010 labor and material prices for thousands of concrete and masonry jobs and specialty items. Don’t waste hours working up a material list for every job you bid. Instead, use this manual to develop quick, accurate cost estimates. Do the material take-off only when you have the contract.
Provides manhours, recommended crew, and gives the labor cost for installation. Includes a CD-ROM with an electronic version of the book with National Estimator, a stand-alone Windows estimating program, plus an interactive multimedia video that shows how to use the disk to compile construction cost estimates. Revised annually.
Included with National Estimator CD-ROM:
Job Cost Wizard – turns estimates into invoices and exports both in QuickBooks
Free Online Technical Support – for the National Estimator Software
The National Estimator System Requirements:
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, Vista or XP. Note: Windows 7 and Vista 64-bit now supported.
- PC with 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- Requires up to 160 megabytes (MB) of hard disk space.
- 512 MB system memory.
- 1024 x 768 or higher video resolution, video adapter and monitor.
- CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- To listen to video tutorial - Sound card and speakers or headphones.
- DSL or Cable internet connection is recommended for automatic updates and other optional program features.