2010 Costbook Clearance! Was $62.25, NOW $42.25 (Monthly price updates expire 12/31/2010.)
If you want the very latest cost data, the 2011 National Framing & Finish Carpentry Estimator is available, but only as a download.
2010 labor and material prices for thousands of framing and finish carpentry items. Step-by-step instructions for estimating everything from the sill plate to the ridge board, including hundreds of helpful pictures, tables and illustrations.
Includes labor and material prices for installing practically all framing lumber, from girders to roof sheathing. Even includes hard-to-find demolition labor estimates. Lists costs and manhours for finish carpentry such as ceiling sheathing, interior trim, molding, paneling, cabinets, countertops, hardwood flooring, wood stairways, and more.
Also included is a CD-ROM with an electronic version of the book with National Estimator, a stand-alone Windows estimating program, plus an interactive multimedia video that shows how to use the disk to compile construction cost estimates. Revised annually.
Included with National Estimator CD-ROM:
Job Cost Wizard – turns estimates into invoices and exports both in QuickBooks
Free Online Technical
Support – for the National Estimator Software
The National Estimator System Requirements:
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, Vista or XP. Note: Windows 7 and Vista 64-bit now supported.
- PC with 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- Requires up to 160 megabytes (MB) of hard disk space.
- 512 MB system memory.
- 1024 x 768 or higher video resolution, video adapter and monitor.
- CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- To listen to video tutorial - Sound card and speakers or headphones.
- DSL or Cable internet connection is recommended for automatic updates and other optional program features.